Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Ocean Dental Cancun Reviews

DIANE TELANDER | 


Where can I begin to tell everyone how fantastic Ocean Dental Cancun are? I am a person who went every six months to my local dentist for checkups and xrays. When my guy retired, and a new dentist took over, he told me I needed six implants, and the cost here was $6,000 apiece just for the implants (not including the crowns, bridges, etc.). I didn't know how I was going to pay for all this and I never wanted dentures! Fortunately, my husband knew a man (Bob Shappell) who had experienced ODC and told him about it. While I was in Cozumel in February of 2016, I went over for a consultation to ODC. ODC sent a driver that picked me up in Playa del Carmen, took me to the clinic, and then took me all the way back to the ferry. I was SO impressed!!! Just about everyone in the waiting room is from the U.S. or Canada. They all come down there for their dental work. The head dentist is a teaching dentist who was trained in America. She's wonderful too (Dr. Irma). Like me, the people waiting in the waiting room told me they started with a major problem, and now several of them will not go to any other dentist anywhere and come for their checkups each year. Everything in the office is ultra modern, with mood lighting, big screen TVS on the ceiling so I can watch Cirque d'Soleil or magicians or dancers or beautiful scenery while being worked on. The dental hygentist was even giving my jaws a massage while waiting for the new crowns. In Illinois, I had to pay almost $900 just for a consultation and this 3-D x-ray that was not covered by insurance. I brought my films down, but ODC wanted to do their own on their own 3-D machine and it was FREE! Wow! They make everything there so you don't have to wait weeks to get your teeth with the right color and fitting. Drivers pick you up and drop you off for every appointment. A tip I would recommend...stay at the NYX Hotel across the street. This way, you can avoid the waiting time in the waiting room. I would call before my appointments and see what time I should come, and this made it lots nicer. And the NYX was only $80/night for a junior suite. It was a nice hotel with everything you could want. I had my surgery in April when the extractions and implants were done, I had two root canals, and a bunch of other work done. NO PAIN! NEVER! I never even had to take a pain pill after everything they did on both trips to get this finished up. I have more pain from a filling in Illinois than I did with everything they accomplished for me. They offer a 10% cash discount...it will save you even more money. What really astounded me was after my surgery when I had prepaid for everything, they told me that instead of six implants, I only needed three and they owed me a refund! Where, in the USA, would they ever offer a refund after you had paid for anything? I was thrilled that they were so honest and wonderful. I went by myself for both trips...one in April and one in October, and I was never afraid there. It was so convenient, and staying at the NYX, not only did I have a short walk across the street to the clinic, but it's also close to shopping malls and restaurants. When I got my gorgeous smile back in October, the first thing I did was go to the Outback Steak House and order the biggest steak I could eat! It was great not to have to eat peanut butter or pasta anymore. My teeth are beautiful...everyone compliments me on them, and I have had no problems since. All those years with mystery pain, that nobody here could figure out. ODC to the rescue! I can't say enough about this wonderful place and I highly completely recommend it to anyone. I saved tens of thousands of dollars and am so happy. In fact, on the last day when I was getting my crowns and bridges done, ODC stayed open four extra hours just for me, so I wouldn't have to come back (this was on a Saturday). I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. Thrilled beyond words. The entire staff is wonderful. Andy, Benny, Maggi, Janet, I can't even list them all. They are all fantastic. And yes, I got hugs too when I came back. It's just the best dental service anywhere. I couldn't be more pleased. Lindsay and Lucrecia from Ocean Dental really smoothed the way for a pleasant experience. They even paid for my airport shuttle to the hotel! Truly the best there is! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment