Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Dentist in Cancun Reviews - Ocean Dental Cancun



Johannah Audet | 


Both my husband and I have periodontal disease; the prognosis was grim. Implants/All on Four was the recommended long term solution, but with a price tag of $80 - $100, 000 CDN for both of us. Several "snowbird" friends who winter in Arizona just across the Mexican border suggested looking into having our work done in Mexico. My research lead us to Ocean Dental and since we already had a prognosis, I forwarded the information to them. I received a prompt reply with an estimate of the costs and options. Both my husband and I had full extractions; he had implants all-on-four and I had all-on-six. We staggered our surgeries with my husband having his a year ago then the restoration in May and I had my surgery in May and restoration this month. Even after flights, hotels, meals and other incidentals, we still saved $30-$40, 000. Hats off to the staff who are compassionate and professional in every way. Dr. Omar made a point of checking in on me, Dr. Raphael and Dr. Guillermo made every effort to keep me comfortable. (My heart really goes out to these professionals who are having to work on patients who are in very early stages of healing; it must be so stressful). They are very meticulous and don't be surprised if you have 6-7 people evaluating your face and smile to ensure that everything is aesthetically perfect. Having said that, perfection cannot be rushed so prepare yourself for delays. We did have a few bumps in the road, but we were able to reach a satisfactory compromise and Dr. Irma and her son, Andy, really went above and beyond our expectations. They genuinely want their patients to leave happy and smiling! I can't say enough about Dr. Irma's dedicated and hard working staff. The ladies at the front desk and Maggi are true ambassadors for the clinic. When is the last time you entered your local clinic and were greeted with a hug on a return visit? They are compassionate and empathetic and have a talent for smoothing things over with impatient patients. Memo and Diego are courteous and personable and get you safely to and from your appointments. To all the staff right from the call center to the support staff, dentists and lab techs, I thank you. We will return to Cancun for our annual check-ups and I will certainly be recommending Ocean Dental to anyone who will listen!


Know more about what our patients say at our clinic in http://oceandentalcancun.com/dental-work-done-in-mexico.php

Contact us! 01 800 278 3215 or www.oceandentalcancun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment