Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Dental Work Mexico Reviews - Ocean Dental Cancun

Scott Caldwell | 


Like many first timers to the idea of travelling to Mexico for dental work I was nervous, skeptical, and worried that I was making a huge mistake. It is now two weeks since my first appointment, I’m back home in the states and all I can say is “THANK GOD I DID IT!” This was the single most positive dental experience I have ever had! I needed a bridge replaced (the original one put in by an American dentist fell apart after 7 years) and in the end I needed a root canal on one of the teeth. The cost here in the states was quoted to me at around $6100. My final bill, which I paid happily, was $1575. Now, I was in a pickle as I had a broken bridge so getting it fixed was a must do. The difference between what I would have paid, sitting on the couch in my apartment pissed off at the outrageous cost of US dental work and what I actually paid in Cancun covered not only the flight from Seattle but 7 days at a luxury all-inclusive resort for my whole family. We had a great time and I will never forget the super nice people I met at CDS. Thank you! I will be back!


Know more about what our patients say at our clinic in http://oceandentalcancun.com/dental-work-done-in-mexico.php


Contact us! 01 800 278 3215 or www.oceandentalcancun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment