Thursday, December 27, 2012

Another Pleased Patient




Were you pleased with the treatment?
To begin with, the staff was wonderful answering my call at 6:30 in the evening and setting up an appointment the very next morning. Irma went out of her way to accommodate my procedure, which was a bond replacement, by opening the office earlier than normal business hours. She was able to quickly identify my issue and get right to work. She was extremely professional, friendly and most of all, fixed my tooth and smile. She was very patient in making sure the tooth was perfect, down to every detail including the match, length, feel and bite of my newly replaced bond. I would recommend anyone who is simply in Cancun for a vacation and needs emergency dental work, do not hesitate to make that appointment. I most likely will return on a periodic basis to assist with my future dental needs. Thanks again!!

Contact us! 1 800 278 3215 or www.oceandentalcancun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment