Thursday, December 20, 2012

I found my dentist in Mexico...


I used to have a lot anxiety about dental work. And especially if going to a foregein counry to get it done. 
Once i decided that i defenately needed the work done i went ahead and chose Ocean Dental. Of course i Researched my decision. You don't run off and pick a dentist in mexico without looking into them first.
 I called ahead and told them that I was still a little sceptical about the whole idea, and to my suprise they told me” I understand. This is a big decision and its something only you can decide” 
So here was no money hungry dental clinic out for any ol patient. They gave me the information on what Dr. Will be handling my work and a list of  former patients in case I wanted to contact them for real live testimony.
I had very profesional talks with the staff and even the dr. Herself before booking my appointment and travel arraingements. 
Which wasent a hassle since i am a flight attendent for delta airlines.( We geta round quite a bit!)
Once i got to Cancun i was picked up by a nice Young man with whom i had spoken with a few times before. We then went to the clinic to meet the dr. In person and start on my dental plan.
The dr. Was a very sweet lady who was understanding to my Dental Anxiety. She told me there was no problem, and that they would work with me so I could feel more comfortable and in control of the situation.This was my first dentist appointment since i was about 23 years old! I had some loose teeth and whole lot of problems going on in there.

After my evaluation is was Stunned! I wasn't going to have to loose any teeth!

They scheduled me for 4 sessions of deep cleaning my roots and
put me ona a quarterly plan.

I’m now back and forth to cancun on a fairly regular basis with a dentist i trust
The clinic has a family vibe to it and thier attention to detail is amazing.
Thanks to Dr. Gavaldon i am able to still have all my original teeth, with out any cavities what so ever.

I would recommend the Ocean Dental Clinic and Dr. Irma Gavaldon to any body in need of dental work, and saving some cash.
Not only are you getting an amazing vacation, but your teeth are in great hands!

Linda Bowers. 
Boulder, Colorado U.S.A


2 comments:


  1. Dentists in Cancun or Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry is a dental clinic located
    in Cancun Mexico specialized in Dental Implants,Cosmetic Dentistry,Snap On
    Dentures as well as any General dentistry procedures you may have.

    Dentist in Cancun
    dentist Cancun
    Cancun dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this post as it gave me some great knowledge into a few things. Actually, I don’t even know what im talking about, just thanks for the post.

    click to Dentist in Puerto Vallarta

    ReplyDelete