Thursday, December 13, 2012

Real Testimony From Former Patients


                                                   From: Danielle Roberts-Henderson


"Thank you so much Dr. Gavaldon! The work that was performed was amazing. Dr. Gavaldon and her staff were very polite, thorough, and attentive to my nees as a patient. I needed four veneers, and my case was not an easy one. Despite the complexity of the issue, dr. gavaldon assured me that i would have a nice smile in the end. And she delivered! I was seen for the first time on Friday afternoon, had my cleaning and whitening done on saturday, and i was out of the door and completed on Sunday afternoon (today)! I cannot express my gratitude enough for Dr. Gavaldon for her professionalism and expertise! Coming to Cancun was a wonderful experience. Not only did i save a ton of money, I found a great dentist, had a mini-vacation on the beach, and i'm able to smile again. Thank you to everyone at Ocean Dental who helped m from beginning to end."


For more real live testimonials  of patients at Ocean Dental visit...     


No comments:

Post a Comment