Saturday, December 15, 2012

Real Ocean Dental Experiences


bonjour,ola! to  all

I can't stop  thinking daily! why  I put up with  soooo many  bad  dentists in  my  life! yes! Irma she  is  it! ;))) am talking everyday to  friends  & anyone  I talk too!  and  I do  talk a  lot! you  will see  me  again  even  for  just  a  friendly  visit! (keep in  touch) I really enjoyed  meeting  all of  You  guys ! (  no  more  bad  rap about  mexico ,not  from  me! I  love  people~! :) no  matter where  you  from!
Again!  tell  Andy  that  dr.Arzarte staff never  tried to  call or  e:mail me !  that  is  the  evidence they  knew I came to  you! (all bunch  of  sly snakes!) to  be  polite !!!
keep  up  the  good  work! 
I had a great meal  at  the  grill before the  flamingo! (remember?) a  waiter there name : gustava ,please!  stop  some day tell his  hello  from  me! he  is  a  witness (my  little brother in cancun like  many  others there!)
big hugs to all and  will keep  advertizing your  bizzz all  around  here !
take  care.
warm  regards .
Henri Lafitte

No comments:

Post a Comment